By accessing and using the web site of UNITED ORANGE you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the UNITED ORANGE web site, information on this site is provided without any representation or warranty and in no event shall UNITED ORANGE be liable in connection with the use of the information made available, online reservations made by our visitors, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- UNITED ORANGE reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the web site at any time without notice.
- UNITED ORANGE does not warrant that the web site or the servers which make these web site available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- The web site may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of UNITED ORANGE. UNITED ORANGE shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. UNITED ORANGE provides links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by UNITED ORANGE of the content of such sites.
- This web site originates from and is maintained in the Netherlands, and UNITED ORANGE makes no representations regarding to the legality of access to or use the web site from other countries. Users who access the web site from outside of the Netherlands do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local country laws.
- UNITED ORANGE’s trademarks may be used publicly only with permission from UNITED ORANGE and proper acknowledgement. All other trademarks, brands, and names are property of their respective owners.
- Copyright in the web site and its contents rests with UNITED ORANGE - all rights reserved.